The 1st Monthly ONE & Associates Law Forum:
Hosted by ONE & Associates ADVOCATES
Planning is underway for the 1st monthly Law Forum
with the theme “Medicolegal issues relating to doctors”.
The 1st Forum will be held on the 15th of July 2016.
Topics to be covered will include but not limited to:
• Health performance & conduct: Analysis of ‘complaints' data and the regulatory
response by KMPDB.
• Medical services quality – where are we now? The Current Predicament of Public Hospitals.
Details of the venue, time, speaker panel and program
will be released later in 2015. In the meantime any enquiries can be sent by
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Themes: The Monthly ONE & Associates Law
• Disclosure of adverse events to patients: Law, policy
• Lobbying laws and legal limits on public health
• Entrepreneurial Medicine: Legal and ethical challenges
• Transactional Law: Take Overs, Mergers & Acquisitions
• International Legal Cooperation In the Fight Against
Infectious Diseases: The Case of Counties in Kenya
• Starting & Operating a Business: The New Companies
• Project Finance
• Medical & Healthcare Malpractice