Ooops! The team page is under construction.
Check again after some time.Coming Soon
|Doctor of Legal Letters (LL.D)||‘National University’ Odessa Law Academy||August 2014 – Ongoing (Expected in 2019) with 2020|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) Entrepreneurship||Kenya Methodist University (KeMU)||September 2011 – Ongoing (Expected in 2019) with 2020|
|Master of Legal Letters (LL.B) in International Law||‘National University’ Odessa Law Academy||September 2005 – June 2009|
|Diploma in Pre Law & Russian Language||International Education Center (IEC) National University of Karazina||August 2004 – June 2005|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Law||The Kenya School of Law (KSL)||January 2010 – November 2010|
• Advised & represented a diverse group of international/foreign clients in commercial and negotiation matters.
• Advised & met with clients overseas and developed partnership strategy based on clients needs and recommendations for purposes of doing business in Kenya including negotiating contracts for the clients with the government of Kenya. Pursued each case in full.
• Advised clients & consistently achieved favourable results, including a settlement in which I assisted a school in Kenya in re-negotiating and structuring a debt of over Kshs. 68, 000, 000.
• Advised, successfully established and managed a diverse range of projects from conception through implementation including but not limited to i). Being among
the first to convince Ukrainian investors to develop an interest in Kenya by organizing the first ever Kenya – Ukraine investment forum officially presided over by
H.E the Ambassador of Ukraine to the Republic of Kenya and ii). Being the first to lead an official government delegation from the office of the Prime Minister of Kenya in negotiations with potential investor in Ukraine in 2012/13.
• Advised & successfully established the several trusts from scratch and raised over USD 200.000 to finance the annual medical camps in Vihiga County, Kenya.
• Advised & successfully acted as a link between the governments of Ukraine (through the Embassy of Ukraine) and Kenya (through the Office of the Prime Minister of Kenya) in building and fostering diplomatic and business relations between Kenya & Ukraine.
• Advised a client in Uganda over a land transaction worth over Kshs. 400,000,000. • Defended commercial law suits in excess of USD 2 Million.
• Represented a foreign client in an international arbitration valued at USD 5 Million • Represented a Rwandese company in a law suit valued at USD 100,000,000.
• Represented high profile foreign politicians in a number of human rights cases in Kenya.
• Advised and represented aviation companies in structuring commercial contracts and litigation matters against public bodies.
• Advised and represented investors and real estate companies in structuring commercial contracts and joint ventures.
• Argued an international arbitration dispute over construction in Rwanda, before the International Court of Arbitration (ICA) Hague, the Netherlands